We seek a resourceful Business Development Specialist to expand our business and improve our branding initiatives. As a Business Development Specialist, your duties will include establishing networks, maintaining valued customer relationships, and negotiating deals.
- Meet potential clients to create new business relationships and networks.
- Constantly updates potential client lists, and follows up the existing ones.
- Responsible for creating the presentations and the reports for the business development affairs.
- Schedule, coordinate, and attend various events
- Planned and supervised events, fairs, conferences, etc.
- Develop and manage strategic partnerships to grow business
- An ability to work on big strategic plans as well as day-to-day tasks.
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically.
- Education preferred: Bachelor’s degree in journalism, PR, marketing, or a related field
- Minimum 3 years of professional working experience.
- Ability to work independently (Traveling is part of the job)
- Proficiency in English and Arabic.
- Proficiency in using MS Office Programs.
- Excellent telephone skills
- Ability to write reports.
- Problem-solving skills to propose mutually beneficial solutions
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Well-organized, able to work with deadlines
- October and Sheikh Zayed residents are preferable
- Females only