We are seeking to hire a public relations specialist who will be responsible for building and maintaining a positive image for our company. You will be in charge of establishing and maintaining relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups by writing press releases and other media communications, responding to requests for information and press conferences, and coaching client representatives in the correct way of communicating with the public and with clients.
- Formulate PR plans and strategies
- Enhance the company’s voice and presence through online and offline channels
- Manage media relations and requests
- Write press releases, speeches and other PR copy
- Plan and supervise events, fairs, conferences etc.
- Support the implementation of promotional plans
- Provide assistance to the Marketing Department with the scheduling and organizing of events.
- Organizing events and product exhibitions.
- Giving input on marketing initiatives and suggesting creative ways to improve the company’s public image.
- Create and handle PR activities for the company.
- Responsible for expanding and maintaining the relationship between media and KOLs, grasping media trends and communication trends, effectively analysing and managing media resources, and maintaining media libraries
- Coordinate and lead the scheduling and logistics of assigned projects such as conferences and events.