- Create user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback.
- Incorporate customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience.
- Advocate for the user by developing deliverables such as sketches, wireframes, mockups, user flows, and interactive prototypes in order to meet business needs and user requirements.
- Designs and creates UI interfaces and UX wireframes on product platforms; ensure text, images, and other information is accurate and aligns with brand standards.
- Conduct rapid prototyping of new ideas and iterative design get the functionality in the hands of stakeholders for evaluation faster.
- Translate requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces.
- Use color, fonts, and pictography to enhance the user experience and generate and manipulate graphic images, text, backgrounds, cards, logos, and buttons on application screens for customers, including application re-brands.
- Recommend and implement enhancements to the existing design and overall design system.
- Design UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (eg: responsiveness).
- Collaborate effectively with product, engineering, and management teams to present design concepts to product management, customer success, development, and external clients.
- Previous experience with ERP, Financial, E-Commerce, POS Applications.
- Tools : AdobeXD / Figma.
Proven work experience in the following:
- Adobe Applications
- Knowledge of software development components
- Knowledge of UI/UX
- Knowledge of mobile material design
- Knowledge of web material design
- Teamwork spirit
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with cross-functional departments and the various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Problem solving skills